Unfortunately, using the nightly builds doesn't help much to analyze the impact of API refactorings in core components.  As almost no Papyrus plug-ins distinguish internal from public APIs, it's difficult to know the impact without trying to recompile the source of all of the plug-ins.

Definitely, cleaning out dead code from the plugins/ and extra/ folders in Git will be very helpful.  That would be much appreciated!  Then, as you say, a PSF would not be needed.

cW

On 2013-09-04, at 3:17 AM, LETAVERNIER Camille <Camille.LETAVERNIER@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Christian,

What I usually do in this case is update to the latest nightly build. Then you will have all the required dependencies up-to-date, and won’t need to import them in your workspace.

We used to have PSFs on SVN, but it really takes a lot of time to compile Papyrus (main). And when you’re working on core components, you need a full rebuild all the time.

I’m currently updating the Kepler/Luna builds, so:

Extra components are not yet available

Kepler builds currently do not run. They should be fixed today.

I might also cleanup the deprecated plug-ins from the plugins/ folder (Papyrus Main). Either move them to the sandbox or the deprecated folder. This would make the PSF useless, at least for the main components (Extra components is a little bit more complicated)

Regards,
Camille
Camille Letavernier
+33 (0)1 69 08 00 59 - camille.letavernier@xxxxxx
CEA LIST - Laboratoire d'Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE)