[mdt-papyrus.dev] Luna Release Planning

Hi, Team,

I have entered some plan items into Bugzilla for enhancements to the CDO integration in Papyrus that I intend to contribute in the Luna release:

The PMI for Papyrus [2] does not appear to have a Luna release record, yet.  Will the next release be 0.11 or 1.0?  I see that Bugzilla does not have a 0.11 release, but it has a 1.0 release, although it also has several that don't make sense for Papyrus (e.g., 2.4, 3.1), so I'm not sure that this means anything.

Thanks,

Christian

Back to the top