If there's anything I can do to help you get the build fixed, please let me know!  At this point, it looks like the extra-plugins build is building an older revision of the CDO plug-ins than what corresponds to the main-line trunk.  It appears that an API that was not abstract in an earlier revision now is, so it is most likely that the extra-plugins build is "behind" the SVN state-of-the-art.

Cheers,

Christian

On 2013-03-12, at 12:54 PM, LETAVERNIER Camille <Camille.LETAVERNIER@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I’ve merged the CDO plug-ins to the trunk, but due to the SVN failure, I couldn’t finish the job. And it doesn’t work yet.

One plug-in is missing from the extra build, and I cannot fix it. You should simply uninstall the CDO component (Or the whole extra component, then reinstall everything but CDO).

Camille
Camille Letavernier
+33 (0)1 69 08 00 59 - camille.letavernier@xxxxxx
CEA LIST - Laboratoire d'Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE)