[mdt-papyrus.dev] SVN folder structure refactorings

Hi,

It took me a while this morning to figure out that the org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.hyperlink plug-in had moved from the incoming/ folder to plugins/ since the M5 milestone.  No PSF files have been updated to reflect this change.

Is there some channel that I should be monitoring that would alert me to refactoring changes of this kind?

Or else, can we please notify the team on this mailing list when we commit such changes, so that everybody may update their workspaces as necessary?

Thanks,

Christian

Back to the top