[mdt-papyrus.dev] Purpose of PapyrusDiagramEditPart?

Hi,

I posted this question on the newsgroup last week, but didn't get an answer, so I'll try on the mailing list  :-)

I thought that the org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.common.editpart.PapyrusDiagramEditPart class would be a convenient place to put some hooks for injection of CDO-specific bahviour.  However, I notice that some Papyrus diagrams don't extend this class.  Most do, but the SysML diagrams and a couple of UML diagrams do not.

What is the purpose of this class?  It currently defines no behaviour of its own.  Should all Papyrus diagams use it?  It would be good for me if they did ...

Thanks,

Christian

Back to the top