Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Keeping Up with Kepler

Hi

On 29/01/2013 16:39, LETAVERNIER Camille wrote:

It is difficult to follow all dependencies’ Integration builds. Moreover, this would make the Papyrus builds unusable on the current Eclipse milestone. As we really have a lot of dependencies, it seems like a lot of extra work. I’m not sure it’s worth it.

For MDT/OCL we have steadily moved to trying to use N-builds wherever possible. This means that we tend to see problems from debatable dependency evolution much sooner. If you wait till milestones, you discover integration problems in a very late panic and it is unlikely that the dependency will have time to retract.

It's painful, but well worth it.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top