Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Keeping Up with Kepler

To clarify, the editor change was the result of a code generator change in EMF. The change has indeed been pushed to git and an integration build is available at /modeling/mdt/uml2/updates/4.1-I-builds/.

The UML2 contribution to the simultaneous release aggregation is updated with each milestone build, not with every integration build. Does this need to change?

I would recommend that Papyrus be built against current (e.g., integration) builds of its dependencies well in advance of each milestone to catch potential problems like this, especially until API freeze (M6).

Kenn