Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus Communication

Hi,

Ok, it seems interesting. Feel free to ask your question on this mailing list which is dedicated to Papyrus designers.

About team working, there are today two possible tracks:

1 – The control mode of Papyrus. On that subject, Tristan from ATOS can better answer to your technical questions.

2 – usage of CDO. We are currently investigating its integration within Papyrus but is not yet done.

Other suggestions are welcome, and contributions to this subject are also welcome.

Best… Sébastien.

Ps: Are you in contact with Nicolas Rouquette from Nasa JPL?

Sébastien Gérard

+33 (0)1 69 08 58 24 / +33(0)6 88 20 00 47

CEA Saclay Nano-INNOV

Institut CARNOT CEA LIST

DILS/Laboratoire d’Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE),

Point Courrier n°174

91 191 Gif sur Yvette CEDEX