Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus Branch: 0.9.X

Hello all,

It looks like everything’s ok (Except that our test builds still run into memory leaks, but this is an identified issue; nothing new).

The Kepler builds run on papyrus-trunk-* (0.10.0), and the Juno builds run on papyrus-0.9-maintenance-* (0.9.1). The plug-ins and feature version numbers have -not- been updated yet, so everything is still considered as 0.9.0.

Here are the nightly builds update sites:

-          http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/updates/nightly/juno/: Papyrus 0.9 (Juno)

o   http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/updates/nightly/juno/main

o   http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/updates/nightly/juno/extra

-          http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/updates/nightly/kepler/: Papyrus 0.10 (Kepler)

o   http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/updates/nightly/kepler/main

o   http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/updates/nightly/kepler/extra

Regards,
Camille

__________________________

Camille Letavernier

+33 (0)1 69 08 00 59 - camille.letavernier@xxxxxx

CEA LIST - Laboratoire d'Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE)

The 0.9.X branch has been created on the SVN repository. It is currently built on papyrus-trunk-*. I will move it to papyrus-0.9-maintenance-*, then I’ll set up papyrus-trunk-* to build Papyrus 0.10.

Regards,

Camille

Camille Letavernier

+33 (0)1 69 08 00 59 - camille.letavernier@xxxxxx

CEA LIST - Laboratoire d'Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE)

Papyrus : http://www.eclipse.org/papyrus

Back to the top