De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Jerome BENOIS
Envoyé : vendredi 27 mars 2009 16:01
À : Papyrus Project list
Cc : Goulwen Le Fur
Objet : Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus Progress and intends

Hi All,

Two weeks ago, I rewrote the properties view in order to use the new
Eclipse project : EEF (Extended Editing Framework). I have not commited
this contribution because I wanted waiting the end of EEF CQ approval
plan to the middle of March 2009.

In the two next week, until the EEF source code is hosted on the Eclipse
svn repository, we will create an update-site on the Obeo.fr website. So
that all Papyrus commiters could install the EEF runtime and SDK. And I
could commit my code.

I also updated this update-site with a new build from the HEAD version
(2009/03/16). This version also include the EEF based properties view
contribution. You can find here :
http://www.obeo.fr/download/papyrus/incubation

Cheers,
Jérôme.