From: mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kenn Hussey
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 4:02 PM
To: GERARD Sebastien 166342
Cc: Papyrus Project list
Subject: RE: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Model Interchange

Sebastien,

Thanks for your willingness to participate! To get started, could you please use Papyrus to produce a diagram similar (as close as possible) to the attached reference diagram (the first test case) and send a PNG image if it to me. Also, to participate in the interchange initiative, we will need to provide “standard” UML 2.1.1 XMI based on the semantic elements shown in the diagram. According to the rules of engagement for the working group, there should be a user-accessible action to trigger saving/exporting of the XMI, but it’s OK if that’s not the case currently (e.g. I could use the UML2 sample editor to produce it for now).

It would be great if you could do this and send me the results by (my) Monday, although I realize that may be pushing it… ;)

Cheers,

Kenn Hussey
Program Manager, Modeling and Design Solutions

[Embarcadero Technologies Logo]

Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. | www.embarcadero.com
82 Peter Street, Second Floor | TorontoON  M5V 2G5
Kenn.Hussey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx