[mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus: template for open office

Hi all,

Here are two template files for Papyrus Report and minutes of meeting. The second one is the one to use to report the minutes of the telco of this afternoon… ;-)

Thanks,

Cheers… Sébastien.

Ps: I am going to fill in the Papyrus wiki. I will put all these doc on it. Or on svn, what do you think?

Dr. Sébastien Gérard

Head of MDD for DRES research project

CEA LIST/LISE

Boîte courrier 65, GIF SUR YVETTE

CEDEX, F-91191 France

Phone/fax : +33 1 69 08 58 24 / 83 95

Leader of the Eclipse Component Papyrus (The UML2 Graphical Modeler): www.papyrusuml.org

http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/?project=papyrus

Before printing, think about the environment