Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Tutorials on CNF

Title: Tutorials on CNF

  Hi,

  One silly question about CNF:
  How do you program/describe your CNF navigator:
  • by describing it in xml/extension files
  • or by coding some Java classes ?
  A quick glance to the few docs found on the net let me say that you do it in xml only. Is it right ?

  Cedric

Francisco Javier Cano wrote:

  Hello,

  FYI, tutorials about the CNF I found quite helpful.

Building a Common Navigator based viewer, Part I: Defining the viewer
http://scribbledideas.blogspot.com/2006/05/building-common-navigator-based-viewer.html

Building a Common Navigator based viewer, Part II: Adding Content
http://scribbledideas.blogspot.com/2006/05/building-common-navigator-based-viewer_22.html

What does the Common Navigator Framework (CNF) help me do?
http://scribbledideas.blogspot.com/2006/06/what-does-common-navigator-framework.html

Building a Common Navigator based viewer, Part III: Configuring Menus
http://scribbledideas.blogspot.com/2006/06/building-common-navigator-based-viewer.html

Building a Common Navigator based viewer, Part IV: Object Contributions
http://scribbledideas.blogspot.com/2006/06/building-common-navigator-based-viewer_18.html

Building a Common Navigator based viewer, Part V: Action Providers
http://scribbledideas.blogspot.com/2006/06/building-common-navigator-_115067357450703178.html

PDF versions now available!
http://scribbledideas.blogspot.com/2006/07/pdf-versions-now-available.html

Label Decorators in a Common Navigator Framework viewer
http://scribbledideas.blogspot.com/2006/07/label-decorators-in-common-navigator.html

  Regards,
  Javi

----