[mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus: next face-to-face meeting [info]

Title: Raphaël FAUDOU
Hi everyone!

Even though we haven't had feedback about meeting since a few days ago, we suppose that the meeting is still going on. Therefore, we have already booked a suitable meeting room and solved the telco problems using the dimdim service (http://www.dimdim.com/)

The meeting place will be room S04 of the DSIC (Department of Computing and Computer Systems) building within the Technical University of Valencia. The address is the following:
Technical University of Valencia
Camino de Vera s/n. 46022 Valencia (Spain)
Telf. (+34) 96 387 73 50 - Fax. (+34) 96 387 73 59

Web of the department: http://www.dsic.upv.es/indexI.pl
Map of the University with the DSIC location: http://www.dsic.upv.es/mapa/ingles/acceso.pl
Room S04 within the DSIC building: http://www.dsic.upv.es/mapa/ingles/sedeDSIC.pl
(the room is located on the ground floor)
Google maps link:
http://maps.google.es/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=es&msa=0&msid=110720364651834690212.00043b80cbae610579008&ll=39.482667,-0.346429&spn=0.002691,0.004823&t=h&z=18
To get there you have two entrances. I would suggest entrance 1 if going by taxi. By foot choose any of them.
http://maps.google.es/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=es&msa=0&msid=110720364651834690212.00043b80cbae610579008&ll=39.482299,-0.346155&spn=0.005382,0.009645&t=h&z=17

What it is still not clear is the time. At what time would you like the meeting to take place? I'm asking since Kenn is interested to attend the meeting by telco and the time difference might be big depending on where he is. Anyway, is it 10 AM Ok?

Please, answer as soon as posible.

Regards,
Gabriel.

Gabriel Merin