Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] migration of code into eclipse SVN

  I am working on the core !! And a lot of changes on sash. I can't commit right now because there still some compilation errors.
  Can you wait untill tomorrow ?

  Cedric

TESSIER Patrick 202707 wrote:
Hi,

I will put code of papyrus into the server of eclipse. (core + uml).

I have some difficulties of connexion, so I will inform your when the changement will be finished.

So don't hesitate to contact me, if you are modifying something.

Cédric contact me to know when you will commit your modification on the core.

Patrick

Patrick Tessier
Research Engineer
DRT LIST/DTSI/SOL/LISE CEA-Saclay