Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Custom code and code generation

 Hi all,

Jerome BENOIS wrote:
Hi Patrick,

	Happy new Year to Papyrus Team!

It seem's, we can use two ways to customize the code generation from
GmfGen Model : * using dynamic templates to customize the code generation : a) Set Dynamic Templates as true
 b) Set TemplateDirectory /org.eclipse.papyrus.codegen/dynamic-templates
 Can we change the name of the plugin ??

 Cedric
 c) And create Xpand Aspect to override default GMF generator
, in example : /org.eclipse.papyrus.codegen/dynamic-templates/aspects/xpt/diagram/editparts/DiagramEditPart.xpt

Back to the top