From: mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of GERARD Sebastien 166342
Sent: Thu 12/18/2008 14:33
To: Gabriel Merin Cubero
Cc: Papyrus Project list; Sharon Corbett
Subject: [mdt-papyrus.dev] RE: Papyrus Initial Committ - contribution

Thanks.

________________________________

De : Gabriel Merin Cubero [mailto:gmerin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : jeudi 18 décembre 2008 14:29
À : GERARD Sebastien 166342
Cc : Javier Muñoz "(Prodevelop); Sharon Corbett; Papyrus Project list
Objet : RE: Papyrus Initial Committ - contribution

I'm sorry for the delay. The reason why some code is with Integranova and some other with Prodevelop is that, after changing of company, we did not change the code generated before. We'll change all references from Integranova to Prodevelop. Once the commit is made, I'll let you know.

Regards,
Gabriel.