Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] EclipseCon 2009

  I want to contribute.
  Among other things, we can present the open architecture of the core :-).

  Cedric

GERARD Sebastien 166342 wrote:

Hi all,

I propose we (the Papyrus team) to make a talk about Papyrus at the next EclipseCon in Santa Clara in March 2009. Tell me who want to contribute to this presentation and what do you want to stress in this presentation. Deadline is short December 16, so I would need your input for tomorrow at last please.

Thanks,

Cheers… Sébastien.

Dr. Sébastien Gérard

Head of MDD for DRES research project

CEA LIST/LISE

Boîte courrier 65, GIF SUR YVETTE

CEDEX, F-91191 France

Phone/fax : +33 1 69 08 58 24 / 83 95

Leader of the Eclipse Component Papyrus (The UML2 Graphical Modeler): www.papyrusuml.org

http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/?project=papyrus

Before printing, think about the environment