Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Code Movement, ipzilla done, planning

  I propose to put the actions plan on a wiki page or in a shared document. It will be easiest to consult, maintain, update ...
  Do we have such wiki page on Eclipse server ?

  Cedric

TESSIER Patrick 202707 wrote:
Hi,
I have finished the movement of the code and we have done the ipzilla

The code is now at:

the revision of the code done for the ipzilla is 2749.

Each partner can write what it will until end of december?

Plan to do on Papyrus until december:
    - Patrick Tessier: I will finish the class diagram and work on the outline.
    - Cedric Dumoulin:
    - Thibault Landre:
    - Emilien Perico:
    - Jérôme Benois: