[mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus IPZilla and Roadmap

Hi all,

First of all, I was scheduled to be in ESE next week, but I will not be able to attend finally L. However, as the first of bundle of code for Papyrus is almost ready to be sumbitted for IPZilla (that would be done in the mid of next week), I now thhink it is time to meet all together in a face-to-face meeting in order to prepare this second phase of the work, and to elabore the Papyrus roadmap. I can try to prepare some work on that subject. For that purpose, fell free to send me what you would like on work on until end of March 2009.

Patrick will send you next Monday a doodle in order to find a date that is ok for at least all the commiters (Thanks Patrick ;-).

Cheers… Sébastien.

Dr. Sébastien Gérard

Head of MDD for DRES research project

CEA LIST/LISE

Boîte courrier 65, GIF SUR YVETTE

CEDEX, F-91191 France

Phone/fax : +33 1 69 08 58 24 / 83 95

Leader of the Eclipse Component Papyrus (The UML2 Graphical Modeler): www.papyrusuml.org

http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/?project=papyrus

Before printing, think about the environment

Back to the top