From: mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of SCHNEKENBURGER Remi 211865
Sent: Wed 12/11/2008 12:46
To: mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mdt-papyrus.dev] [Licenses and Copyright] current work

Hi all,

I am currently working on 2 things :

- The first one is the migration to ANTLR 3.0.1 grammer for papyrus Parsers.

- The second one is to add some headers to plugins coming from old papyrus tool.

I have seen on the SVN repository that Obeo guys are also working on copyrights.

There is something I dislike with the current version:

- Features also have the Obeo Copyright. I am not happy with this fact, as it is visible from people installing the feature using the update site mechanism. I propose to add CEA LIST, LIFL, Atos Origin and  ? for Moskitt peoples (Prodevelop ? Conselleria de Infraestructuras y Transporte, Generalitat

 * de la Comunitat Valenciana ?)

I do not know if it is possible to add something like :

Copyright (c) 2008 Atos Origin, CEA LIST, LIFL, Obeo, Prodevelop

All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials

are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License

v1.0 which accompanies this distribution, and is available at

http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.ht. All rights reserved.

This program and the accompanying materials are made available

under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0 which accompanies

this distribution, and is available at http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html

Best regards,

Rémi

Rémi SCHNEKENBURGER