Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Building branches on Hudson

Axel,

This sounds like a great idea... I could create a buckminster specific commands file designed for testing:

- no javadoc management
- no site construction nor zips pacaking
- no signing.
- only sources fetching + junits

Ideally, we could have a job parameter to specify the bug which we want to test. However, I'm not sure that the hudson job SCM configuation area will understand such a parameter. Otherwise, we would have to change that in the job configuration prior to do the build launch.... I'll open a new bugzilla for this.

The name for the job could be:

"buckminster-mdt-ocl-tests"

Any objection ?

Axel, how did you clone the bug ? via a bugzilla ? Otherwise,  I'll open a new bugzilla for the webmaster.

Best Regards,
Adolfo.