[mdt-ocl.dev] MDT/OCL on the Modeling Discovery UI

Hi

Just been probing to see how projects appear on the Amalgam Modeling Discovery UI, which is where users could find the OCL Examples.

It seems that we need to provide an equivalent of

<components name="Acceleo" provider="Eclipse.org" description="Acceleo is a standard-based template language focused on usability and pragmatism." license="EPL" groups="//@filters.0" image32="images/acceleo.png" incubation="true">
<sitesURLS>http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging/</sitesURLS>
<overview summary=" Acceleo is a pragmatic implementation of the Object Management Group (OMG) MOF Model to Text Language (MTL) standard.&#xA;&#xA;You do not need to be an expert to start using the plug-ins and create your first code generator : using the provided example projects and the powerful completion feature of the Acceleo editor, it is very easy to get started once you understand the basic principles. " screenshot="images/acceleo-screenshot-320x240.png"/>
<id>org.eclipse.acceleo.sdk</id>
</components>

for use in http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/amalgam/downloads/discovery/helios/modeling.xmi.

A screen shot will prseumably show either or both OCL Console and Editor.

We need an image32/ocl.png logo. Any ideas?

I note that the staging area currently only has the Core plugins. Is it easy to have the Examples plugins there too?

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top