[mdt-ocl.dev] OCL 1.4 cleanup

Hi Kenn,

MDT OCL has a separate update site now (http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/ocl/3_0/updates/milestones/). Since we decided not to support 1.4.x stream in Helios we would like to remove our old 1.4.x builds from the shared MDT update site. I have enough rights to manually modify files in /home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/updates at build.eclipse.org - thus, in theory I could do it by hand. However, I am not sure whether my actions would leave MDT update site in the correct state.

Perhaps, you know the standard way to unpublish builds?

Best Regards and Happy New Year,
- Alex.

Back to the top