Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Re: MDT OCL Project Plan for Helios (take 2)

The rolled-up plan won't pick up additions/changes to themes (i.e. the whiteboard field in Bugzilla) automatically, but if you let me know once the OCL plan has been updated accordingly, I'll go ahead and make the necessary changes to the MDT plan.

Thanks,

Kenn