[mdt-ocl.dev] Stuff that OCL Developers Need To Know

Hi, OCL Team,

Now that the contributions to the OCL project are becoming more regular, I thought it was high time that I try to organize some information that will help contributors to fit in to the OCL development environment and the way the project operates. To that end, I have drafted a wiki page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/MDT/OCL/Dev/Setup

that I hope will answer most of your "how do we ..." questions and ensure that we are all on the same page, for a smooth experience in the sharing of the OCL code.

Most importantly, of course, it is hoped that this will help contributors to submit patches that are easy for committers to process. :-P

Please, let me know what you think, and what can be improved.

Cheers,

Christian

--
Christian W. Damus
Senior Software Developer, Zeligsoft Inc.

Back to the top