[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[mdt-bpmn2.dev] BPMN2 project activity
- From: Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 15:30:41 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: The Eclipse Foundation
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.0
Greetings BPMN2 Project Team.
/cc Modeling PMC
As far as I can tell, none of the project committers are active. The
project lead, Bob Brodt, has recently retired, and the rest of the
committers have not been active in at least five years. There is no
activity recent on the project mailing list.
Per section 4.6 of the Eclipse Development Process, I believe that this
exceptional situation that grants the project leadership chain the
ability to remove committers and appoint new ones. I do have an
individual, Paul Leacu, who is prepared to inject some energy into the
So... if you are an existing committer on the project and wish to retain
that committer status, please respond ASAP. I'll let this sit for at
least a week before I take any action.
PMC members, please let me know if you have any concerns.
The Eclipse Foundation