[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[mdt-bpmn2.dev] Is BPMN2 project ready to participate in Luna?
- From: Bob Brodt <bbrodt@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 08:42:12 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: 9atch0ooCjo17SKsUlBfWR1ZW7MWkQ==
- Thread-topic: Is BPMN2 project ready to participate in Luna?
I would like to get the SOA-BPMN2 Modeler project into the Luna release (scheduled June 25, 2014) but according to the Eclipse Simultaneous Release Policy  dependent Eclipse projects must also be part of the release (or at least a previous one.) It looks like the MDT BPMN2 project has never been released before, so I guess it needs to go into Luna along with the modeler.
I don't mind doing the work to make this happen, but I need to get the project lead's permission to do so. Anyone have any objections to joining the Luna release train? Please let me know ASAP because the deadline for Luna M4 is coming up fast (December 20.)
Robert ("Bob") Brodt
Senior Software Engineer
JBoss by Red Hat