[mdt-bpmn2.dev] Commit OMG XSDs and CMOFs

Hi all,
I would like to commit the OMG sources that I used to merge out metamodel, aka the CMOF and XSD files from OMG.
I think this is useful for tracking changes and also good for the case that somebody want to write extension schemas (and thus requires access to original schemas, at least at generation time.
Do you think that this is Ok from the IP perspective? I assume that OMG allows distribution, as the files are freely downloadable. Does EPL allow to include such content?

Thanks,
  Reiner.

Back to the top