[mdt-bpmn2.dev] BPMN2 for older Eclipse versions

Hi all,
some (potential) BPMN2 project users need the BPMN 2.0 metamodel not only for Helios, but also for former Eclipse versions.
So far this was not a problem, as the code was almost compatible – only in two files in the model that used OCL constraints (from the DI part), some lines needed to be commented out.
With Hennings latest changes – which of cause do make sense – we use the newest EMF code generation templates, and thus the code used e.g. on Eclipse 3.5 causes tons of compilation errors.
Even regeneration with old Eclipse versions does not create compilable code, as we have checked in some modified copies of the Helios templates.

Any ideas how we could provide a backward-compatible version of our metamodel?

Thanks,
Reiner.

Back to the top