Re: [mdt-bpmn2.dev] Changing resolve proxies to false for FlowNode incoming and outgoing

Hi Antoine,

I regenerated the code for FlowNode, because it only reflected the changed property for the reference "outgoing", not for incoming (resolveProxies was set to false in the Ecore file, but this was not reflected in the code).

When regenerating, I noticed that we still have some noise wrt formatting despite having the default formatting profile. An example of formatting changes that occur when I regenerate (I didn't submit these with my commit):

-            adHocSubProcessEClass = (EClass) EPackage.Registry.INSTANCE.getEPackage(
-                    Bpmn2Package.eNS_URI).getEClassifiers().get(3);
+            adHocSubProcessEClass = (EClass) EPackage.Registry.INSTANCE
+                    .getEPackage(Bpmn2Package.eNS_URI).getEClassifiers().get(3);

Of course that's just a small annoyance, but an annoyance nonetheless :-). Could it relate to different versions of the formatter/Eclipse? FWIW, I'm using the Helios release.

Regards,
Henning