[mdt-bpmn2.dev] Technical article about MDT/BPMN2 project

Hi all,
I have just published the first of series of technical articles about our project
You find it on SDN, SAP’s community network.
http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/c04f0691-0a76-2d10-1098-ec518f7bdf68

This first article is quite basic and describes how users can download and use the BPMN metamodel and tree-based editor with Eclipse.
The next two articles will be more in depth, explaining how I merged XSD and CMOF to get the ECore and how the XSLTs were generated.

Please let me know if something is wrong or could be improved.

Regards
  Reiner.

Back to the top