[mdt-bpmn2.dev] Points to clearify

Hi all,
I see that you all work and commit improvement – great.
However I see some issues that we should clearify:
  1. I see that after Antoin’s last commit all committed files have UNIX line ending (0x0A). Before they had Windows ending (0x0D0A). This is a problem, because diffing is complicated. I don’t have problems with Unix line endings, but we should do it consistently.
  2. Antoin’s commit killed some of my “@generated NOT” methods. At least in “Bpmn2ResourceFactoryImpl” my handwritten code is lost. This is really bad, because without the changes the BPMN XML import and save will not work. I would ask you to avoid deleting files before regeneration or before commit to check the diffs carefully.
  3. I would like to know if we want to rename the plugins, packages and class name prefixes back from “bpmn2” to “bpmn”. I can do it, but it would be good to have no parallel central commits, because merging such change is almost impossible. Please vote.
  4. The same questions applies for the package prefix for the “di” and “dc” packages to include “dd”.

Thanks and regards,
Reiner.

Back to the top