Von: mdmbl-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <mdmbl-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Masayoshi Kuroda
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Juli 2020 02:53
An: mdmbl-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [mdmbl-dev] MDM5
 Japanese supprt

Dear MDM|BL Development Team,

Im a developer at TOYO Corporation, and working for building ODS/openMDM4 system in Japanese customer.

Now we are checking if current MDM5 can applicable their openMDM4 system especially for Japanese character(UTF-8) support.

ISSUE1)

Current Japanese customers OODS server runs on Windows OS.

So, setup parameter: FILE_NOTATION is set UNC_WIN.

It means that file separator char is used \  instead of /.

It seems that current MDM5 implementation support only /.

Are there any plan for supporting UNC_WIN environment?

ISSUE2)

Attaching files named in Japanese characters couldntt display correctly.

You can see this issue on attached file list of openMDM5 demo site.

- [Environment]MDM-NVH/[Project]PMV Summit/[StructureLevel]PBN Measurements/[Test]PBN_UNECE_R51_20140213130501/[TestStep]PBN_UNECE_R51_Left_Acc_50/[MeaResult]Photo

Correct file name is : “紫陽花.jpg

Web client(Chrome) sent multipart form data with UTF8 filename but glassfish decodes its filename as ISO8859-1.

Can we solve this issue by changing parameters of glassfish or MDM5?

Best regards,

Masayoshi Kuroda

Back to the top