[mdmbl-dev] Attributes of type FILE_LINK_SEQUENCE and Rest-Api

Hello everyone,

I run into trouble if I have attributes of type FILE_LINK_SEQUENCE in the template components.
When I read them, I get something like this:
{"dataType":"FILE_LINK_SEQUENCE","name":"XY","unit":"","value":""}
But I get an error if I try to write this back. It also looks strange that the value is a simple string (in ods you would need at least name, mimetype and description, and it should be a sequence). Do you know if (and how) sending external references should work? I would also expect some way to upload the file itself using the Rest-Api, but couldn't find one.

Regards,
  Flo

Back to the top