Re: [mdmbl-dev] We are back

Great news! Welcome back!

Looking forward working with you!

Best regards
Angelika

Am 04.02.20 um 13:15 schrieb Ralph Mueller:
Welcome back Florian!

I think Science & Computing is a great addition to the openMDM working Group!

Best
Ralph Mueller
Eclipse Foundation

Am 04.02.2020 um 10:56 schrieb Schmitt, Florian <florian.schmitt@xxxxxxxx>:

Hello everyone,

just FYI: since yesterday ATOS is officially member in the openMDM working group again! We (especially Alex and me) are looking forward to work with you guys! We’ll also answer Ralphs call for proposal, so that we might possibly be able to spend even more time on openMDM issues (depending on the outcome, of course). Anyway, it’s great to be part of the team again.

Cu and have a nice day,
  Flo