Re: [mdmbl-dev] Exporting ATFX files

Dear Matthias Koller,

thank you I'll take a look and write my own C++ ATFX file exporter.

Best regards,
Primož Ocepek
Software Engineer I

DEWESoft d.o.o.    Dewesoft d.o.o.
Gabrsko 11a, 1420 Trbovlje, Slovenia (SI)
T:+386 3 56 25 300
www.dewesoft.com

District Court in Ljubljana, Entry No: 1/34043/00 - Share capital: 5,000,000.00 EUR. This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.