Re: [mdmbl-dev] Problem with Webclient Setup

Hi Angelika,

I'm using the version that is tagged with 5.1.0M5, with Glassfish version 5.1 and the AvalonODS Server 4.7.

Best,

Fabian

Fabian Dreier
Karakun AG
Elisabethenanlage 25
CH-4051 Basel
Direkt: +41 76 463 93 55
Zentrale: +41 61 551 3600
fabian.dreier@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://karakun.com
https://dev.karakun.com

"Angelika Wittek, openMDM(R)" <awittek.openmdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> hat am 14. Oktober 2019 um 17:30 geschrieben:

Hi Fabian,

can you please provide the information which data source (ODS Server, version number) you use?

Thanks
Angelika