Re: [mdmbl-dev] Reading MF4 files with org.eclipse.mdm.openatfx.mdf

Hi Viktor,

thanks for the detailed answer. That helped a lot. I managed to read the stored data from my test files. However, I noticed that depending on the size of the used .mdf file, the call to retrieve the `AoSession` from the `MDFConverter` takes a long time. For a 170MB .mf4 file containing 184 CG Block's, the following call:

AoSession session = reader.getAoSessionForMDF(orb, path, props);

took about 2m30s.

Is this expected? I guess it depends on the structure of the MDF file. I used the example code you attached in your last email. Should the file be read in a different way? Are there any properties that should be set to speed it up?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind Regards,

David