[mdmbl-dev] Commit rights for Andres Almiray have been expired

technology.mdmbl Committers,
Angelika Wittek has expired the commit rights for Andres Almiray
(aalmiray).  The reason for this change is:

We were informed that Andres left the company Canno and as he was not
involved in the development of our project for a longer time, I will remove
his commit rights and set him to the status of a Committer Emeritus.

To honor Andres's contributions to the project, Angelika Wittek has
nominated Andres for Committer Emeritus status.

Back to the top