Subject: Help wanted - Android expert?
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 12:15:05 -0800
From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Jakarta EE community discussions <jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Anyone out there consider themselves an Android expert?

I am not. :-( To make Jakarta Mail work on Android requires some
workarounds for the ways that Android is not real Java. Now it
appears that the Android implementation has changed and my workaround
no longer works.

I'd love to have some help tracking down the Android source code and
testing any workarounds. Is there anyone who can help?

Thanks!

Back to the top