Från: m2t-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:m2t-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] För Karsten Thoms
Skickat: den 9 januar
i 2013 12:09
Till: Model to Text
Ämne: Re: [m2t-dev] Extending resource contributors

Mattias,

the extension point org.eclipse.xtend.shared.ui.resourceContributor is used to provide the parsers. However, the Xpand related resources are already covered by the existing contributors. Adding an additional resourceContributor would not work, since the order of contributors is not deterministic. I guess what you actually need is a way to override the existing resourceContributor. I could imagine an extension of the extension point that allows redefinition of existing resourceContributors would be an option.

However, I think a challenge is to avoid breaking existing API. If you have an idea, then raise a bug.

Note that this mailing list is for internal discussion only. Use the forum

Kind regards,

~Karsten