[m2m-atl-dev] ATL rule not matching nested elements

Hello,

I am writing an ATL translation from BPMN2 to another model. The problem is that the code does not detect any nested element.

I have posted the atl code and my input here at:   https://github.com/behnaaz/BPMN2ATL.git

You can see from the output that the only executed rule is def2mod which has created a Reomodule element in the output.

If I remove the first level element in the input bpmn file then the rule mapProcess is kicked in.

Also in the logs the command BPMN20!Process.allInstances() which should give a list of all the Processes only works in the mapProcess rule.

I think there is some issue with parsing my bpmn model.

And I would highly appreciate if you can give me any hint.

Thank you,

Behnaz Changizi

Back to the top