Re: [m2m-atl-dev] EMF VM

Hello William,

William Piers a écrit :
At this time, the emfvm doesn't have a debugger interface. So if you want to rewrite your profiler for it, you will need to define a debugger interface, as you made for the Regular VM (in this case you "simply" extended the debugger interface, right ?). We are very interested on seeing your contribution, then we will be able to give you comments in order to help you defining the debug/profiling interface... and later to integrate it into ATL.
For the Regular VM, I created a VM based on it and modified the runAtlLauncher method to setup my profiler. I used the AtlLauncher.launch method with my profiler in argument. In the EMF specific VM, I haven't found where to add my profiler (no AtlLauncher.launch method used ?!). Can you help understand how the ATL execution is launched fro this VM ?

Regards,

Arnaud GIULIANI.

Back to the top