[m2e-users] Often get into infinite loop with "Associate sources and javadoc with classpath"

I've noticed that Eclipse (2021-06) is often getting into an infinite loop downloading sources and javadoc.  I have the Progress view open, and it is constantly cycling through a set of projects, doing "Download sources and javadoc" with "Associate sources and javadoc with classpath".  Each one takes about 5 seconds. When it gets into this state, it always cycles through the same set of projects, always ones that I had worked on during the current session.  After it finishes the last one, it briefly goes through a "Sleeping" one, then starts over at the first project.

If I restart Eclipse, this goes away, until the next time it gets into this state.

I would guess that this is m2e behavior, not from core eclipse.

Back to the top