Re: [m2e-users] Endless updating and rebuilding - how to stop this frenzy?

To build on Anton's reply... check if your Maven goals change something on the classpath (src, not target, to be clear), which is then picked up by Eclipse and triggers a rebuild.

I work on a project where the Maven setup is so messed up that the resource cycles might not only change files on the classpath, but even the actual classpath itself. I regularly wait 30min or more for Eclipse to finish building.

Simon