[m2e-users] m2e presents errors about already bound prefixes with maven-jaxb2-plugin

I'm trying to work with a project used by our team.  It builds fine from the command line, but I get a bunch of errors like the following in Eclipse:

Execution of goal org.jvnet.jaxb2.maven2:maven-jaxb2-plugin:0.13.3:generate failed: Prefix is already bound to (org.jvnet.jaxb2.maven2:maven-jaxb2-plugin:0.13.3:generate:addrole:generate-sources)

I get this error 18 times, one each for each "execution" element in the plugin configuration.  Each element looks like this:

	<execution>
		<id>suggestHandle</id>
		<goals>
			<goal>generate</goal>
		</goals>
		<configuration>
			<schemaDirectory>${project.basedir}/src/main/resources/schemas/mpssoap</schemaDirectory>
			<schemaIncludes>
				<include>*.wsdl</include>
			</schemaIncludes>
			<clearOutputDir>false</clearOutputDir>
		</configuration>
	</execution>

I noticed there was a connector for this plugin, and I installed it, but it appeared to make no difference.

Any idea what I have to do to fix this?

Back to the top