Re: [m2e-users] repository.takari.io down?

Thanks Anton. http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/.m2e/connectors/ did the trick.

We are just using m2e connectors, such as tycho, buildhelper, egit, etc.

Regards
Andreas

On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 1:16 PM Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I could be wrong, but I don't believe repository.takari.io is coming back. Out of curiosity, what takari connectors are you using?

--
Regards,
Igor