[m2e-users] Copy resources doesn't work for maven module's main resources

When importing a module where the modules has resource folders in both test and main src levels, only the test resources are copied in the target test-classes directory when the project is built. No resource are copied from the main resources. I see a difference in project properties > Maven > Lifecycle Mapping

resources:resources | configurator | extension

where as

resources:testResources | execute | default

any reason why the resource:resources has the different value and doesn't work at all. I mean regardless whether the module is multi or singleĀ  module this doesn't work for main resources.

Best regards,
GAP

Back to the top