Re: [m2e-users] Inspect/debug-shell failures with photon / m2e / wtp

The problem occurs in "serve modules without publishing" too. The best way to workaround it is by disabling Advanced source lookup, in Preferences > Java > Debug, as Igor mentioned.

I did contribute advanced source lookup support in the Tomcat server adapter for Photon, so navigating into the Tomcat stack, sources are properly displayed, when advanced source lookup is enabled.

The problem is that regression with inspecting code in 3rd party libraries.

@Igor I remember about the new import binary project menu in the debug view, when right-clicking on a frame, but after importing commons-lang3 as a project, debugging on tomcat fails because of a CNFE. Definitely something fishy here.